ALTAI® Affiliate Terms & Conditions
Thank you for considering the ALTAI® Affiliate program. Our affiliates are very important to us. This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as protecting you, ALTAI®, and our customers. Please read thoroughly. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the ALTAI® Affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “ALTAI®” refers to ALTAI®, a subsidiary of HDM, Inc. a Minnesota corporation, with whom you are entering this agreement. By applying to the ALTAI® Affiliate program, you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete a sales order form or complete online checkout and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer enters their Affiliate discount code for a purchase. Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Dashboard.
An Affiliate can request a payment when their balance reaches a minimum balance of $25 USD. Payments can be requested every 30 days. Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the request date. Payments will only be paid out via PayPal.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the original sale amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
Usage and Obligations
- Affiliates are permitted to use the ALTAI® brand and marketing resources available in the Affiliates area of the ALTAI® website. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright, or any other rights to these materials.
- The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of ALTAI®.
- The Affiliate will never bid for online advertisements that compete with ALTAI®.
- The Affiliate will never represent themselves, ALTAI®, or their relationship with ALTAI® in a false or misleading way.
- The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing ALTAI®.
Term and Termination
- Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice.
- If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from ALTAI® will be paid for any past or future customer transactions.
- If ALTAI® chooses to terminate the agreement, any balance greater than $25 USD will be paid to the affiliate within 60 days of termination. Balances that are smaller than $25 will be forfeited.
- If the Affiliate is on a recurring program, ALTAI® will not be obligated for any future payments after termination.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Minnesota. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules.